Saturday, August 4, 2012

School is back and so am I!!

Just like a lot of you, I can't be consistent with all the summertime fun going on (plus I needed to find my mojo).  But school is starting next Thursday so I decided to start my consistency pledge with a back to school project!!

My daughter wants to give her teacher an apple and I wanted to offer my crafting services.  What better way to do that than with a gift bag and card.  I left space on the card to add the teachers name once we find out on Sunday.  I'm debating on making a water bottle wrap out of the leftover craps but I don't want to be too over the top LOL!!

The bag is the standard premade from Michael's.  The Patterned Papers are from the Michael's All Seasons stacks. Except for the black graffiti, which is from an DCWV stack, I think.  The cardstock is random, the ribbon is Hobby Lobby and stamp is from Stamping Up. The images on the bag are all from Simply Charmed while the card is from Locker Talk.  I see some Ranger enamel accents on the pencil tip and white gel pen on the card for a little extra something.

Hope you are like it!!





No comments:

Post a Comment