Monday, October 1, 2012

ETSY Shop is open for business!!! YAY!!!

Praise be to God that I am still awake right now!!  I've been up creating, staging, and now Glue Mommy is open for business!!  I'm so excited!!! 

I wanted to be honest to my future customers (aka y'all) by addind only new creations, not leftover projects from 3 years ago that I found in the back of the closet and can't remember how I made.  In a nutshell, if I wouldn't put on a shelf in my living room, I'm not sending it to yours!!

So between creative brainfarts and my 9-5 job, the store will take a tortoise-like shape... slow and steady.  With that said, click http://www.etsy.com/shop/GlueMommy and buy, buy, BUY and as always, everything is customizable to fit your tastes and needs.

Thank you all and blessings!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment