Monday, August 15, 2011

Digital Layout

Hey y'all,

I don't know about you but it has definitely been a Manic Monday!!!  But instead of complaining I decided to share the only thing that went right today... a layout!!!
Isn't that awesome, and it only took about 15 minutes using my Creative Memories Storybook Software!!

Little known factoid:  I'm actually a CM consultant (ID#38443543) and we are having a monster sale on ALL of our digital products!!  If you are interested, you can order online anytime at http://www.mycmsite.com/sites/jesshdiame

I'm plan to start having more pics of projects and what not's in the future, so stay tuned!!!  Thanks for stopping by!!!

By the way,  the cake mix brownies were pretty good.  I'll definitely use my 8x10 pan instead of my 9x13 next time.  Although they were moist, I like my brownie a little on the THICKER side... kinda like me!!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment