Thursday, September 15, 2011

No more shopping!!

Hello!!! My name is Jessica and I am a scrapbooking supply addict. I have enough materials in my home to have a scrap room and fill it up and for a single mother with increasing responsibilities and $0 in my savings account, I have realized that this must stop!! Why do I have a store in my home when I should only have necessary supplies and an 100 or less stash of varying paper???

So from today on I am hereby on a scrapbook spending freeze until January 1st, 2012. (with the exception of photos purchased with coupon or adhesive when I have run out (which is unlikely to happen). This includes no Black Friday, after Christmas sales, or Cricut cartridges.

During this time. I will try to post a weekly "frugal- stash using- $$ saving" idea or project. I hope whoever reads this will find this grand experiment /torture interesting and enlightening.

Let the saving begin!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck! I am your newest follower I believe we are in the Blog Hop together over @ Scraps of Color, I love making new bloggy friends so Happy Crafting see you around!!

    divaof5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete