Sunday, September 18, 2011

Thank God for Sundays

Im feeling weak in the knees for adding to my stash so it is a great thing that Hobby Lobby is closed on Sundays. To help me cope my good friend shared a couple of sheets of cute paper with me from her All About Boys DCWV stack. I don't have a boy but the paper with the lightbulbs would be perfect for the science camp layout.

Which leads me to Thrifty Tip #1: share with a friend. Shop the mat stack sales with a friend. Don't buy the same stacks and when u are finished with that theme, switch stacks. Sure some of the paper is missing but it's like having new product in your home and it cost you nothing!!! Awesome huh?$?

On a side note, I made these awesome cupcAkes for a friends get together today. They are as. Yummy as the look

No comments:

Post a Comment